Job title: Permanent Endocrinologist (ENDO) Physician Job in Worcester, Massachusetts (MA)
Company: Cross Country Search
Job description: Job Description
The Division of Endocrinology and Diabetes at the University of Massachusetts Chan Medical School and UMass Memorial Medical Center, in partnership with the VA, is seeking an endocrinologist to join our collegial and productive team. UMass Memorial Health is the health and wellness partner of the people of Central Massachusetts and is the largest health care system in Central Massachusetts.
- Join a well-established and collegial team of 12 faculty physicians. Our team takes pride in the excellent diabetes care we provide at the Diabetes Center of Excellence, and the endocrine care in specialized thyroid, bone, neuroendocrine and obesity clinics.
- Being a part of the VA system provides the unique opportunity to apply for grant funding for clinical research through the VAMC.
- Teaching is integrated into our practice and an academic appointment is available commensurate with experience. There are extensive research opportunities and educational offsets for teaching through UMass Chan Medical School.
- The physician will work in a collegial and collaborative setting where clinical care, education and research are valued.
- Competitive compensation package with an extensive benefits package.
UMass Memorial Center is a tertiary-care teaching hospital with programs in all aspects of Endocrinology and Diabetology. VA Central Western Massachusetts serves over 31,000 Veterans, providing outpatient medical and mental health care throughout central and western Massachusetts, including a new ambulatory care center in Worcester on the UMass Chan campus. VA CWM partners with regional VAs in New England for tertiary care.
Worcester is New England’s second largest city and the greater Worcester area is an active, vibrant and energetic community. Enjoy an array of recreational activities including hiking, biking, skiing and snowboarding or take an easy day trip to the mountains and pristine lakes of Maine, New Hampshire or Vermont. We have an outstanding arts and culture scene, an exciting food district and are less than an hour to Boston and Cape Cod.
As the leading employer in the Worcester area, we seek talent and ideas from individuals of varied backgrounds and viewpoints.
Interested candidates, please contact:
314-236-4593 (text capabilities)
Please reference position ID 166224 when responding.
Location: Worcester, MA
Job date: Wed, 29 Dec 2021 05:05:34 GMT
Apply for the job now!